Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

At work today, one of my coworkers started chuckling to herself. I gave her a questioning look, and she instant messaged me a link to this story that our company once used as a training on initiative--doing your part so other people don't have to do more than they should have to. I was a little hesitant about it at first because bathroom things are just gross so please don't talk to me about that. But I read it. It was a slide show/picture book about how no one would clean up the mess, and the mess got in everyone's way, but it stayed that way until someone finally took the time to clean it up. Anyway, my coworkers and I had a good laugh about it.



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment