Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I spent my morning getting some repairs done on my car. Not fun. But I was able to spent the afternoon making food for a little party-ish I threw this evening. A few months ago, a friend posted on Facebook that he had just read The Little Prince and really enjoyed it. Well, I thought that was neat because that's my favorite book. And the book has been made into a movie, which I own. So I commented on said friend's little Facebook post that I love that story and there's a movie and blah blah blah. Longish story short, we planned to have a movie night and watch the movie with a bunch on friends. That happened tonight. I think everyone enjoyed the movie, and my food stuffs were definitely a hit!


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment