Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I think tonight has been the first time midnight has come and I don't really have anything for the blog post. I've had a lot on my mind today--the kind of stuff that you think about and think about but nothing really gets worked out no matter how much thinking you do. I did work a shift at my old job today; I don't really love doing that on Sundays, but with the field I'm in, there is no break, no weekend.

Anyway, the purpose of this project is to prove that every day, there is SOMETHING to be happy about, something to be grateful for. So, today, I am grateful for humor. Laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes it just feels good to laugh at something silly. We did a lot of that at work tonight.

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment