Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Last Saturday, the light in my kitchen went out. I had some guy friends help me replace the bulb, but apparently that wasn't the problem because it still didn't work. Fortunately I'm a renter, so that means someone else gets to fix it for me. Unfortunately, there seems to have been some confusion between roommates and I don't know for sure that maintenance even got emailed. So, today  I was pretty fed up with having a dark kitchen so I emailed them myself. They came to look at it today and said the whole thing is worn out. I'm so glad we'll have light tomorrow! They're also going to fix our kitchen faucet, which will be nice. 

Here's a picture of the exposed wires in my kitchen ceiling. 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment