Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, January 17, 2014

Today, the maintenance worker came to finish repairs in my kitchen. In so excited that my faucet isn't broken anymore and I'm so glad that the light works. But that isn't the happy thing for tonight's post. See, this maintenance worker has come to fix things in my apartment a few times since I moved here and I just think he's great. He responds to maintenance requests quickly, he's polite and professional, and he does a really good job. Today, as he was leaving, he took a moment to tell me how great it is that I always smile. He said he does work in a lot of apartments in the area and no one smiles anymore, so it's nice to have someone smile. Wow. That made me feel really good! 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment