Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Today was my first day off work this week. I wish it were more relaxing; somehow I'm more tired than I was yesterday. I spent a good portion of the day working things out after yesterday's car accident. Things seem to be moving along, which I appreciate. In the accident, the cover of one of my tail lights (remember, I don't speak car) was damaged, so there was white light showing through half and red showing through the other. I didn't want to delay getting that fixed. I was pleasantly surprised when my mechanic was able to order the part this morning, have it arrive this afternoon, then install it in less than half an hour. 

Here are some before and after pictures:



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment