Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today was one of those days where I took my time getting ready, then felt rushed to get all my errands done before going to work. Every once in a whole I would remember that I needed to find something for tonight's post, but then I'd move on to the hex item on the to-do list and put off finding the happy thing for the blog. Next thing I knew, it was 11:15 and I was driving home from work, still with no picture for the blog. 

Which is when I remembered that I've owned my car for exactly a year today. I am so so grateful for my car. It was a gift, and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. It was given to me just days after an unfortunate collision with a snow bank (in the middle of the road) damaged the axel in my previous car. Repairs were going to cost more than the car was even worth! I feel so blessed every day that my aunt had just purchased a new car and was willing to just let me have her old one. 

So, no picture tonight, but life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment