Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10, 2014

One of my uncles shared this link with me quite a while ago, and for some bizarre reason I remembered it yesterday. I wanted to try it out today. At my new job we frequently have a lot of down time during the shift, and it's ok to find things to keep yourself occupied, but we have very restricted access to the interwebs.  I spent lots of time and almost a whole sheet of paper trying to figure out how to do this today. I didn't ever figure it out. So when I got home, I sat down and watched this video and finally made it work! I'm too tired tonight, but tomorrow I'm definitely going to try to make a better one. I'm so excited to go back to work Monday and show my coworkers what I was talking about all day. Here's  two sides of my first hexaflexagon:



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment