Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday, January 6, 2014

Since I got my new job, I'm finding that it's difficult to find the happy things to take pictures of because I'm at work for ten and a half hours of the day. I come home and grab a quick dinner, and pretty much crash cause I'm so tired. But beautiful things are still happening! There's no picture today, but a story Loveduck shared in her email to me this morning (her p-day is Monday.)

"So here's a really fun story for you this week. While we were tracting yesterday, we reach this trailer, and I can hear the TV going on inside so I figure someone's probably home. So I knock on the door and wait for them to answer. They didn't, but we have a "knock three times rule", so I stepped forward to knock again, didn't see a stool that was right in front of me, tripped on it, and fell. INTO THEIR HOUSE. Yep. The door burst right open. I don't even know if they were actually home cause I jumped up so fast and shut the door I didn't have time to look! So that happened. I later decided that if they had seen me I just would have told them I was so desperate for them to get this message that I was willing to break the door down :P"

So, I read that story during my lunch break at work. I laughed so hard!

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment