Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Someone came to inspect my apartment yesterday. They emailed this afternoon and asked if they could come again today to take pictures for advertising. No problem. When the fellow arrived, he commented on how clean my apartment is and said he should have brought his camera yesterday instead of having to come back for pictures since it was already clean yesterday! That made me feel good. I am pretty much a neat freak, so I put a lot of time and effort into keeping my apartment clean, but I usually feel like it goes unnoticed and unappreciated. I loved that he complimented me on my hard work!

So, no picture of the apartment or anything... But here's some asparagus I sauted for dinner...


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment