Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A few days ago, I made this marinade for some chicken. I got out a glass bowl and threw in a little of this and a little of that and didn't really measure anything. I added some uncooked chicken tenders and let the marinade do it's thing for a few hours. Baked till the juices ran clear, and served with a baked potato and some asparagus. The chicken turned out so so good! Lucky for me, I made enough for a few meals so I was able to enjoy it more than once. And wouldn't you know, it's better a few days later! Too bad I didn't measure what I was putting in the marinade and write it down cause it was pure culinary genius!

But no picture. Cause I ate it first... The chicken, not the picture...

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment