Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Somehow, I was able to spend about five hours in my kitchen today. That felt good! I made six dozen cookies and a pan of chicken enchiladas. I didn't think my roommates were home so I turned up my music and sang really loud. Turns out they were both home but they were napping. Oops. But they said I didn't wake them up, so I don't feel so bad. Anyway, I was able to deliver some cookies to some friends this evening, and that's usually my favorite part of baking, but because I haven't done much baking since I got my new job, I also haven't been sharing much. Sunday afternoon well spent, I think!

Here's one of those delicious enchiladas I made:


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment