Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday, March 20, 2014

This delightful little jar contains a homemade brown sugar scrub. My supervisor from my old job gave it to me for Christmas. When I found it in my box, I thought Oh, how sweet of her to give me a gift! But what in the world is sugar scrub? I went home and googled it. No surprise I didn't know what it was. I'm really not in to spa treatment stuff or cosmetic products and the like. But I've come to really love this stuff! It makes my skin so soft and it smells really good. 

So today was one of those to-do list days. I was going going for most of the day and pretty much got everything done and then some! But at bed time, I was beat. So I drew up a bath to soak my tired feet, grabbed my happy little jar of sugar scrub, turned on my Liquid Mind  Pandora station (it's pretty much meditation music), and made a pretty good attempt at relaxing. I made it through all of five minutes!


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment