Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014

I have two for today...

I have for a while now been on the hunt for good dried apples. They've got to taste good but also have exactly the right texture. And I haven't found them. I've been waiting for a day when I'd be home long enough to make them myself, and today was the day! First thing this morning, I sliced up my apples, soaked them in some lemon juice/water, and popped them in a 170 degree oven (that's as low as the temperature would go.) Six hours later, I had the perfect dried apples!

But no picture, cause I always take pictures of food I make. 

This evening I went to a previous roommate's dance performance. A group of us went for ice cream after. It was fun to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a while. 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment