Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For work today, I was at a training at our corporate office. We finished just after lunch time, but I wanted to run a few errands on my way home. I remembered I had a gift card for an Italian restaurant that happened to be on the way. I'd had the gift card for almost a year and a half and was saving it in hopes that I'd have a special occasion to use it for. No such luck. So I decided to treat myself to a nice lunch. It was pretty good. I love to get fruity lemonades at restaurants like that, but the waitress said the machine was broken so they didn't have that. She offered to add some raspberry syrup to some lemonade instead. It turned out to be delicious! A little sweet, but still my favorite part of the meal. And the whole thing was free for me!


Also, I finally beat 2048 today! I wasted so much time on that. I was so determined to get that 2048 tile, and it became so frustrating that I knew I could/that other people had done it, I think I had more drive to finally get there. Funny how that app is so popular lately. Anyway, I got to 2048, so now I've deleted the app and don't have to waste time on if anymore!



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment