Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Work has been going really well this week. I feel blessed that I've been able to get so much overtime over the past few weeks. Many of my coworkers are students, so they are taking finals or graduating so I've been able to pick up their hours. I was already scheduled for 40 for this week, and today was supposed to be one of my two days off, but I got a call first thing this morning from my manager saying he needed me today. I was able to pick up some more overtime! I was thinking this evening that my job title at my old job was "on call," so my schedule was always random and unpredictable. When I left and started my new job, I was excited of have less surprises in my schedule. No such luck. Since I'm so willing to work the extra hours, I'm usually the one they ask, and I'm frequently picking up an extra shift here and there. I'm very ok with that!

So, since I am so awesome and helpful, my manager gave me a little gift as a token of his appreciation... :)


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment