Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, April 11, 2014

I bought this skirt on the internet about a month ago. I took a risk when I ordered it because I've never owned a maxi skirt before and I rarely wear white, but I thought it was cute, and the price couldn't be best! I wore it today for the first time, and I really like it! Somehow I managed to wear it for 15 hours straight, which is shocking because I don't really like to wear skirts. After three hours of church, the first thing I do is change my clothes! But this one is pretty comfortable. Who knew I'd like it so much?

Ps. It's hard enough to take a decent selfie, but without glasses/contacts... That took a few tries... 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment