Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I saw the dentist today. I don't mind going to the dentist, probably because I've never had a cavity or any other dental problems. I can handle a sore mouth for a day. Also, explain this to me: the dental hygienist pokes and scrapes at my teeth/gums with those sharp tools, then says my gums bleed cause I don't floss enough? Ok, ok. She's probably partly right...

So the happy thing is that I received a clean bill of dental health from the dentist!

Complimentary/obligatory toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss. Congratulations on having beautiful teeth and no cavities! (Does anyone ever use these? Or do they just sit in a drawer somewhere like the do for me?)


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment