Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I was given a new responsibility at work today. I can't share many details simply because I'm in the healthcare business and a lot if my job involves sensitive, confidential information. But this new responsibility is one that I consider an honor. I feel like because it was given to me, I am being recognized and appreciated for all the efforts I put in. I've wanted this for as long as I've had my current job, which is almost a year. When my supervisor sent me a text this morning asking how I felt about it, my response was "Thrilled! Delighted! Excited! Honored. Appreciated."

I can't really post a picture of this one...

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment