Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Today, I am grateful for my life. I have seen some incredible trials and struggles in my life, but I have also seen some beautiful, miraculous things. A year ago, I know I wouldn't have had this perspective. But today, I look at my future and it is so bright!

Today is my birthday, and it has probably been the best birthday I've ever had. I had a bunch of friends over for cake and ice cream. I made a raspberry Jell-O cake, which is traditional for my birthday.



My friends sang "Happy Birthday" and I blew out the candles. I still haven't grown out of that...



We spent a few hours playing games. Definitely the ideal evening--friends, food, and games.

Some of my friends brought me flowers! I love flowers!



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment