Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A friend of mine returned today from a trip to Europe. I taught her how to play cribbage, and we've played a lot this summer. We always have played with a deck of cards that has one of those awkward designs on the back. We decided it looked like a naked baby on a pogo stick, but I think the design is meant to be a cherub riding a bicycle. Anyway, whilst in Germany, this friend found a deck of playing cards for me "so we don't have to play with that awkward deck anymore!" They all have a map of Germany on the back and on the front, each has a picture of places to see on Germany. I love that while she was having a delightful time on vacation, she thought to get something special for me. Oh. She also got a bar of German chocolate for me!
Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment