Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I went to go visit a good friend of mine this evening, just to play some cribbage and catch up. We had a really good chat about life and everything going on in it. Lots of laughs tonight, which is good. At one point, he mentioned that he found a new "motivational" song, and he played it for me. I only heard the song once, so I'm surprised I was able to find it via google search! But this is it... And also the "picture" for the day, even though the song isn't really the happy thing. Visiting and laughing with a friend is the happy thing. (PS I just think the song is a little bizarre... I don't know that I'd describe it as motivational... You don't have to listen to it all the way through to get the gist.)



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment