Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I had set aside the day after my vacation--aka today--to catch up on to do stuff, like running errands, sleeping, cooking, and tidying up. But I was asked to work today instead. I wanted the hours so I just had to hope I got enough done to make it to Thursday. And I'd say I did. I managed to run all the errands I needed to and I made food, so I think I'll survive.

One of the errands was to get my windshield replaced. I had a crack that was really in the way. I was able to get that done, and it's so much easier to drive my car now. And, the technician vacuumed the floors, so I have a clean car again! I love that!

But I didn't remember to take a picture until after dark... So maybe I'll edit this post tomorrow with a picture... Maybe.

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment