Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February, 2014

Day two of vacation was amazing! We got bagels for breakfast. I don't think I've ever purchased a bagel, except the cheap ones you can get in bags of six, so maybe this isn't saying much, but that was the best bagel I've ever had! 

Then we went whale watching. Whale watching has a bad reputation, I think, but from my limited experience is say whale watching is pretty neat if you have the right ship captain and you go to the right place. We saw a whale and TONS of dolphins. I'd definitely do that again. 

We spent the afternoon walking through the touristy shops in Laguna Beach. Saw some fun, interesting things. 

We had dinner at home, which was really nice. 

So the boat had a viewing area called a pod that was under the water. You could go down and check out the dolphins. Here's a picture I took down there. 

Ps. This is the 200th post in this project. That is mind boggling to me. Here's to 165 more beautiful days of looking for the  beautiful things that happen every day. (Actually a lifetime of that... But for this project... You know...)

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment