Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Today is another day where I'm wrapping up my day and I still don't have a picture for the blog. Today wasn't a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I did feel sad and alone for a lot of today, so it wasn't the best day I've ever had.

So, I guess the thing for the blog post tonight is this: I'm grateful for honesty and vulnerability. I think it can be difficult to be vulnerable, but there are times when saying the honest, hard things can really make a difference for someone else.

I think I'll share a TED Talk with you. I love TED Talks. This one is, obviously about vulnerability. A friend shared this with me about six months ago. I love what she has to say.



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment