Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014

I love Mondays because that's the day Loveduck emails me! Last week she was so sad and discouraged and I was so worried about her. But from her email today, things seem to be looking up for her. That's relieving to me. I was so thrilled about what she put in her blog post. Basically she said that she's been reflecting a lot lately on my blog project and the message I share here. She decided to start looking for things that were happening each day that made her feel better, and then she shared a list! I love that once again this project had made a difference for someone!

Oh, and she said the package was awesome! I'm pretty much the best sister ever. 

No picture today. 

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment