Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6, 2014

So, Tuesday, I finally finished Loveduck's awesome Valentine's care package and was able to take it to the post office. I was given a tracking number. Did you know that when you go to the usps website to track a package, you can get e-mails whenever your package moves up until it is delivered?! Interesting, huh? So much easier than checking the tracking website every day. (Am I the only one that does that when I'm expecting a package/sending one? I guess I just like seeing where it is.) Anyway, it looks like the package was delivered today! It only took two days! I didn't even pay for super fast shipping. When I got the e-mail that said it had been delivered, I was so excited! I can just imagine that she got home this evening from a long day of missionary work and was so happy to find that box filled with love waiting for her! Aw man, I miss that girl!



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment