Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday, May 8, 2014

I've got lots of happy things to share today!

I spent lots of my afternoon working on Littlest Sister's birthday present. I got the movie Frozen for her. I used my Christmas wrapping paper--which is blue and silver with snowflakes--to wrap it. Then, I used the paper to make a 3D snowflake for the bow. But that turned out a little big. Oh, well! 


Here's the back of the gift, with a little letter that's the birthday card. 


I finished another bouquet of origami flowers that I made for a friend of mine. 


And, my Bishop's wife sent my bishop to deliver some whole wheat flour to me! She is so sweet and so thoughtful. 


I finished off the evening with a movie night at my apartment with a few friends. Definitely a good day!

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment