Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yes, this is a picture of my knee. 

See, I've had troubles with knee pain for a few years now. My left knee is worse than my right. The pain comes and goes. Sometimes it's just a little painful and sometimes it's unbearable. For the past few weeks it's been unbearable. About a year ago, I got a cortisone shot for it, and that really helped. I decided to get that done again last week. I received the shot on Thursday. Today, it finally stopped aching--you know the way you ache after getting a shot? Anyway, when I went to ward prayer this evening, it came time to kneel to pray, and I thought to myself, "oh boy, this is going to hurt!" But it didn't! I made it through the whole prayer and it didn't bother my knee at all! Modern medicine is amazing. 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment