Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday, May 15, 2014

This week is my fifth week in a row working extra hours at my job. Hopefully next week will be the last for a little bit because I'm feeling burned out. But, thanks to all the extra hours, I've been able to save enough money to get some repairs done on my car! I got a new mechanic about a month ago and after he did his first inspection of the car, he gave me a list of some things that needed to be done not urgently, but soonish. I feel so accomplished for having worked so hard to save that money and get one of the those repairs done!

No picture. I understand the basic concept of what repair was done, but I can't remember what it was called, let alone tell you where it's at in the engine. I don't speak car.

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment