Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The best part of my day was when my dad called me during his lunch break. He usually does that on the days that I don't work. Today, he was particularly excited because my older sister (she doesn't have a nickname for this blog... Hmm...)is coming to visit this week! She and her little family flew in today. My dad isn't usually "excited" about things--he's usually pretty calm. And that's how he was today when he called me. But since I know my dad, I could tell he was excited. And that makes me excited to go home and visit!

Also, after tonight, there are only 29 posts left in this project. It's amazing how time has passed!

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment