Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday, July 18, 2014

My original plan for this evening was to drive up to my parents' house after work. We had planned a day trip for Saturday to visit the town where I grew up. But, about a half our before I finished work, my dad left me a voicemail wherein he said they were having car trouble and we couldn't make the trip. Bummer. I had made tentative plans with a friend for later in the weekend, pending my plans for the trip, and since that had fallen through, I just sent her a quick text to let her know. A few minutes later, she was calling me and inviting me to movie night! Un-bummer! We watched half of one of those BBC period pieces and plan to finish it tomorrow. Oh, and we ate ice cream!

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment