Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday, June 8, 2014

This is the air conditioner in my apartment. The only air conditioner for the entire apartment. We are best friends during the summer. My bedroom gets so hot I sleep in the living room. The nights have been getting hotter this week, and I know it's almost time to start camping out under the AC again. Today, though, after driving back from my parents' house, I was pretty much melting cause this summer the air conditioner in my car decided not to come out is hibernation. I turned on this itty bitty AC unit, lay down on the floor, and took a glorious nap. I felt lots better when I woke up! You know what's funny, though? I grew up in a little farm house that didn't have air conditioning. Summers were torture in my upstairs bedroom! But I didn't know any different. Now, having lived in apartments that have AC, I think I've been spoiled. 


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment