Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday, June 20, 2014

A little over a month ago, my supervisor at work submitted an application to corporate so I could get a promotion. Usually those take two weeks to process. After the usual two weeks were up, there were lots of hints that told me I'd gotten the promotion, including a pay raise in my paycheck. But we had to wait for this certificate to make it official--before I could legally exercise responsibilities/privileges associated with the promotion. Turns out the certificate got lost and had to be reordered. It arrived last week, but since my boss was on vacation, I couldn't have it because he had to sign it first. That was torture. Guess what?! He was back today, and I got the certificate!



Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment