Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday, June 14, 2014

For about six years now, I've kept a water bottle full of water in my fridge simply because I think chilled water tastes a million times better than water straight from the tap. I dropped my water bottle one night last week when I was getting a drink in the middle of the night. It cracked a little, but only so much that it has been leaking just a tad throughout the day, but a few tads if it's on it's side. This has been annoying enough to me that I bought a new one today. And I love it! It has this nifty button mechanism that makes the spout pop out, then you push the spout down and it clicks back down.

Oh. But I put it in the dishwasher before I took a picture of it. I don't really want to stop the dishwasher for a picture. Maybe I'll update it tomorrow...

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment