Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The vacuum in my apartment has been broken for a few weeks now, which is really frustrating for me. I'm pretty sure I vacuum a lot more often than most people, probably because I see the specks and spots and they bug me more than they do other people. So since the roller on the vacuum hasn't been working, I've been very aware of all the little bits that the vacuum leaves behind. I reported the problem to the maintenance people a week ago with low expectations for them fixing it. But when I arrived home from work this evening, I was so thrilled to see a brand new vacuum waiting for me! That's pretty silly, huh? That a vacuum makes me so happy? Oh, well...


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment