Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013

A few months ago, I went to a Thai restaurant and had some yellow curry. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever tasted, and since then I've been dying to make it myself. I read lots of recipes before deciding that the easiest way to make it must be to use curry paste. I looked for it in grocery stores, but couldn't find it. I accepted the fact that I had to order it from the interwebs. Amazon had the one I wanted, but it was an add-on item. I finally made a big enough purchase a few weeks ago so I could actually buy it! And tonight, I made my own yellow curry! Oh. Yum. It was certainly not as good as what I ate at the restaurant, but it was delightful!


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment