Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! I've been looking forward to today for quite a while, just because my family got to Skype with Loveduck today. I was surprised at how much time she had to talk with us, but very ok with it! We Skyped for an hour and a half, then she called me and the two of us just talked for another two hours! (Missionaries for the LDS church are not allowed to call home, except on Christmas Day and Mother's Day.) She told lots of stories about being a missionary and the things she's been up to. I loved that she and I could still talk for hours like we used to before she left on her mission. It's like nothing's changed! Sort of. 

You'd think that on Christmas Day, of all days, I'd have taken at least one picture. But I didn't.

Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment