Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday, September 9, 2013

Since I'm still home visiting my family, littlest sister asked me to come pick her up after school today. It was almost time to leave and I felt the need to come up with something silly to greet her with. Loveduck and I decided to stand outside the school and blow bubbles until she came out. I like bubbles. I think they are so happy! So anyway, we drove to the school and stood outside and blew our bubbles. Lots of the kids walking past us started popping the bubbles and even lingered a bit, waiting for us to blow more. Littlest sister came out and saw us and got so excited! We are probably the best big sisters ever. 
Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment