Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013

I made a milkshake in my blender this evening. I sometimes get frustrated with my blender cause it doesn't work as well as it used to, and definitely not as well as one of the fancy expensive ones you can buy. But I keep it since it was a gift--my mother gave it to me for Christmas three years ago-- and I've got some pretty good memories with that blender. Once, when it was newish, a bolt fell out of the motor, and a friend of mine was pretty insistent that he could fix it. The only tool set we could find was my roommate's pink one; he wasn't too thrilled about it being pink and ended up finding a legit tool bench just to fix my blender. Another time, I made my roommates pumpkin milkshakes just as a friend came to visit; I had to make two batches because everyone loved them!


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment