Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I decided to come home to my parents' house today. I think I just need a weekend where my mom takes care of me and I don't have to worry so much about... being an adult. Tonight I taught Curly how to play cribbage! She caught on pretty quick and she played pretty well. This is a picture of her first cribbage game. I'm so proud! (I always play red, she played blue. )


Also, three years ago today, I was in a bit of an accident at work and ended up with nine stitches in my right hand and two in my left. I feel so grateful that my hands both work just fine--there was no permanent damage. I just have this scar (it's sort of hard to see, but it's right in between my thumb and pointer finger.)


Life is beautiful, especially when you are looking for the beautiful things that happen every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment