Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On Embarrassment

This afternoon, I was changing my clothes as part of my getting-ready-to-go-to-class ritual. I live on the third floor, so I thought it was safe to leave the blinds open just where the air conditioner juts out in the window. Much to my surprise, I looked up to see the maintenance man's face appear in the window. He was fixing the gutter, or something. I was incredibly embarrassed because I wasn't dressed. I quickly closed the blinds and proceeded to laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome. I'l have to check up on it now and then.
    That's good you were able to laugh at the situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off ha, I love that you can laugh at that. Second when did I get such a wise relative. Very interesting blog, it made me think.

    ReplyDelete